UGA College of Veterinary Medicine
This the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine's Pet Memorial Entry tool. The goal is to provide Hospitals with a simple way to submit your memorial requests and donations on behalf of clients.
As a veterinarian:
- You can make a gift to the College in memory of a deceased pet
- You receive the contribution credit and the tax deduction
- The owner receives a gracious letter acknowledging your contribution
By using this online form instead of faxing/mailing a paper document, you assist the process in several ways:
- By typing your data, we are assured of receiving a legible and usable memorial request
- We can automate donation reminders and memorial submissions, taking the guesswork out of the timing
To view the memorial entry page, you must Sign in or Register.
Not a Veterinarian or Hospital Representative?
This tool is *only* for Hospitals and Referring Veterinarians. If you are an individual who would like to donate for a memorial, please go here.
Learn about the UGA College of Veterinary Medicine
Are you intrested in animal health? Are you interested in research? Do you want to become a veterinarian? Come visit us at the College of Veterinary Medicine and learn how we are making a difference in animal and human health.